Congrats you’re engaged! Check out this timeline to help you figure out how this all works!
– You get engaged and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or website form.
– Tell me the date of your special date, we will see if I’m available.
– We meet up or talk over the phone about your wedding and go over questions, vision, etc.
– Choose your package and send me your non-refundable deposit with your signed contract to secure your wedding date.
The Engagement Session.
– Normally 2 to 6 months before your wedding, we set up an engagement session.
– Pick a location or two that fits your style. Modern, vintage, rustic, urban, tell me your vision! (Don’t have a clue? Don’t be afraid to ask for advice).
– We figure out what to wear
– Around two weeks after your session you will receive a CD of fully retouched, hand edited images with print release.
Prior to the Big Day.
– Few weeks prior to your special day, I will email you requesting specific info I need regarding your big day, such as time-line, list of vendors, family formal list etc. This will help with the flow of your day.
– At least three weeks before your wedding, I need the remaining balance stated on the contract.
The Day is Here!
– You relax and look beautiful.
– I work hard and document your story!
After the Wedding.
– 6 to 8 weeks after your wedding, your DVD of images will be ready to be sent out!